Graduates of the foundation year, high school or Clothing Patternmaker Diploma who are looking to boost or update their skills and expertise in clothing assembly and fabrication; or employees with prior fashion experience.
Certified by the French government as equivalent to 2 years of post-secondary education.
1295 hours: work/train format over 2 years(2 days in-school training/3 days in-company). The student is hired by the employer for the entire duration of the diploma and is paid according to his/her age.
- Geometric construction of patterns
- Draping : muslin on dress form
- Patternmaking : Industrialization – Transformations
- Assembly / Fabrication
- Sourcing documents/spec packs
- Design studio English
- CAD(Computer Assisted Design) Lectra©